Craving more? Visit some of my favorite sites:
1. Mashable – An awesome online news source that is dedicated to covering digital culture, social media and technology.
2. Mari Smith – Facebook Marketing Expert, Social Media Training, and Relationship Marketing Specialist.
3. Social Times – Another great online news source for all things social media.
Talk about Blog Envy:
1. Social Media Examiner – “the world’s largest online social media magazine, is designed to help businesses discover how to best use social media tools like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn to connect with customers, generate more brand awareness and increase sales.”
2. Social Media Today – “an independent, online community for professionals in PR, marketing, advertising, or any other discipline where a thorough understanding of social media is mission-critical.”
3. Search Engine Journal – “spotlights the important trends, news, strategies and personalities in the industry. We make it easier for the interactive-marketing community to collaborate and innovate its way to success.”
4. HubSpot Blog – Inbound Internet Marketing Blog for SEO, Blogging, Social Media, Landing Pages, Lead Generation, and Analytics.
6. Brian Solis – “Solis is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders and published authors in new media. A digital analyst, sociologist, and futurist, Solis has studied and influenced the effects of emerging media on business, marketing, publishing, and culture.”
7. Mandy’s Mashups – “Mandy’s Mashups was created in order to provide both consulting services as well as resources on the growing demand for social media.”
8. Learn the 4 P’s – “As teachers of marketing and authors of a marketing text book, we know that students appreciate up-to-date concepts and examples. The purpose of this blog is to provide all students of marketing links to up-to-date marketing examples and content.”
Have any to add? Share them in the comments!